University of Warwick
Current Teaching (2018-2019
- EC201 (Macroeconomics 1), 2nd year Undergraduate
- EC956 (Macroeconomics), MSc, Master in Finance and Economics (WBS)
- EC9A2 (Advanced Macroeconomic Analysis), MRes (PhD level), 1st year.
- IB9M4L (International Economics and Unconventional Monetary Policy), Bank of England
- EC108 (Macroeconomics 1), 1st year Undergraduate
- EC343 (Topics in Applied Economics), 3rd year Undergraduate
- EC9C6 (Topics in Macroeconomics and International Economics), MRes (PhD level), 2nd year.
Toulouse School of Economics
- Quantitative Techniques, 2nd year PhD
- Macroeconomic IV, 2nd year PhD